Information about cookies
1. What are cookies and why do we use them on the web or support?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said computer.
Cookies allow said website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's decisions and habits. In our Web we use them to personalize the experience within our websites, identify and remember the registered user and facilitate navigation.
On the Wikipedia page (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_(informatics)) it is possible to get more information about what cookies are and how they work.
2. What kind of cookies do the webs use?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second expire in function when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user keeps identified in the webs and services to which he / she accesses) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
· Performance Cookies: this type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
Volume settings of video or sound players.
The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
· Geolocation cookies: these Cookies are used to find out in which country you are when a web or service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
· Registration cookies: Registration cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened their session, and are used to identify you on the web and services with the following objectives:
Keep the user identified so that, if a service or web closes, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day goes back to enter that service or web, it will remain identified, facilitating its navigation without having to be identified again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the "Exit" functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time it enters the web the user will have to log in to be identified.
Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Additionally, some services may use third-party connectors such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user registers in a service with credentials of a social network or identification system of third parties, authorizes him to keep a persistent cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees access to the web until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the web through social networks or third party identification system updating their preferences in the social network that specific.
· Analytics Cookies: Each time a User visits a Web or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, comScore and similar) generates an analytical cookie on the user's device. This cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives that are pursued are:
Allow the anonymous identification of navigating users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive for users
Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
Important: Unless the User decides to register on any website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the experience of users on the site.
· Advertising cookies: this type of cookies allow you to expand the information of the ads displayed to each anonymous user on the websites. Among others, the duration or frequency of displaying advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and / or user behaviors are stored, since they help to shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
Third-party advertising service tools are used for advertising management. These third parties can store cookies sent from the websites coming from the users' browsers, as well as access the data stored therein. The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
Currently, our websites do not use or serve advertising for user management. They are simply used for registration and reminders of web use.
3. How to disable cookies in the browser
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure if they wish to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser.
These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
Acceptance of cookies
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you can not access certain services or take full advantage of everything our websites and applications. offer. In addition to the use of our own cookies, we allow third parties to set cookies and access them on your computer. The consent of the use of the cookies of these companies is linked to browsing this site.
We appreciate that you consent to the acceptance of cookies, this helps us obtain more accurate data that allows us to improve the content
Do we update our Cookies Policy?